By Bahman Guyuron MD, Brian M. Kinney MD FACS MSME
Aesthetic cosmetic surgery Video Atlas - edited by means of Dr. Bahman Guyuron et al. - brings you the unique visible suggestions and unequalled services you must grasp the preferred plastic surgery techniques and accomplish breathtaking effects. Full-color images and narrated procedural video clips lead you step by step via recommendations reminiscent of breast augmentation, non-surgical facial rejuvenation with fillers, periorbital rejuvenation, fundamental rhinoplasty, and extra. assistance and tips from a veritable "who’s who" in cosmetic surgery equip you to effectively carry the consequences your sufferers anticipate. At www.expertconsult.com you could reference the total textual content, obtain the pictures, and watch the video clips each time, wherever from any computer.
- Visualize the way to continue via a hugely visible structure that employs full-color artwork and videos to illustrate breast augmentation, non-surgical facial rejuvenation with fillers, periorbital rejuvenation, basic rhinoplasty, and more.
- Avoid pitfalls and accomplish the easiest results because of a step by step method of every one approach, entire with advice and methods of the alternate from best specialists in aesthetic cosmetic surgery.
- See how the masters do it! Watch movies of sixteen key approaches (two hours operating time) being played through specialists, whole with narration explaining every one step.
- Stay present with the most recent options and findings approximately cohesive gel breast implants, using minimally invasive concepts, and different scorching topics.
- Take it with you at any place! entry the total textual content, downloadable snapshot library, movies, and extra at www.expertconsult.com.
Visualize the newest aesthetic cosmetic surgery recommendations with step by step directions and assistance for achievement from the masters
Read or Download Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Video Atlas PDF
Similar dermatology books
In its sixteenth version, this broadly acclaimed booklet has developed and elevated into the ‘Drug Eruptions and Reactions handbook’ (D. E. R. M. ) – an authoritative advisor to hostile drug reactions and response styles. With greater adverse-events directory and a brand new category procedure for response styles, Litt’s D.
Changes within the quantity of subcutaneous fats bring about major alterations in visual appeal, no matter if from extra (as visible in physically weight problems) or in lack of fats (as visible in facial lipodystrophy linked to the getting older process). This e-book contains the present wisdom of the body structure of fats with the various remedy modalities to be had this day; it is going to be a big evaluation and reference resource for any practitioner facing the beauty therapy of adipose tissue and cellulite.
Psychodermatology covers all points of ways the brain and physique engage in terms of the onset and development of assorted pores and skin issues. This booklet is the 1st textual content written via a multidisciplinary staff of psychiatrists, psychologists, baby experts and dermatologists for the entire future health pros who deal with sufferers with dermis difficulties.
Previously, builders and researchers attracted to the layout, operation, and function of Bluetooth networks have lacked information approximately capability solutions and the relative benefits and downsides of functionality options. functionality Modeling and research of Bluetooth Networks: Polling, Scheduling, and site visitors keep watch over summarizes the study at the functionality of Bluetooth networks, together with either piconets and scatternets, performed when you consider that 2001.
- Bioengineering of the Skin: Water and the Stratum Corneum
- Dermatologic Therapeutics
- Principles and Practice of Skin Toxicology
- Nutrients and Cell Signaling (Oxidative Stress and Disease)
- Equine Dermatology, 2e
- Internal Malignancy and The Skin: Paraneoplastic and Cancer Treatment-Related Cutaneous Disorders, An Issue of Dermatologic Clinics
Additional info for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Video Atlas
6 Patient in her 50s 14 months after double cross-linked hyaluronic acid in the nasolabial folds. 5 7 3 3 More alteration More control of response Dilution durability/ %swelling <25 ∼25 300 50 50 Initial effect is late result Less swelling 25 3 NON-SURGICAL FACIAL REJUVENTATION WITH FILLERS B A 1 Fig. 7 A, Patient in his 50 s 9 /2 months after injection of double cross-linked hyaluronic acid. B, At 12 months the left nasolabial fold has partially returned. A B Fig. 8 A 57-year-old patient with double cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
Chemical peels and lasers chemically denude the superficial layers of the skin, but do not reduce the surface area of the skin sufficiently to balance the loss of soft tissue volume in any but the mildest conditions in the youngest patients. While they tighten the skin, in essence by cross-linking collagen and other proteins, they do not restore the elasticity of youth. 5. Permanent fillers are synthetic, have more serious complications and require extremely careful injection techniques. 6. As more fillers become available, more understanding is required by the surgeon and more confusion is likely by the patients.
Hyaluronic acid is an essential component of the extracellular matrix, essentially ubiquitous throughout all animal species. Therefore, it has no species or tissue specificity, making HA ideal from an immunologic standpoint. In its native form, catabolism of HA is rapid (hours to days), therefore stabilization via crosslinking is essential for utility as an injectable filler. 11 Unique to HA is its ability to follow isovolemic degradation, a process by which the remaining molecules of HA are able to bind an increasing amount of water thus maintaining volume until the majority of product is degraded.